RAM® Motorcycle Handlebar Clamp Base with M8 Bolts
- Includes rubber ball, M8 x 55 bolt, M8 x 60 bolt, M8 x 65 bolt (1.25 thread pitch)
- Compatible with any motorcycle M8 threaded bolt; ball base allows for connection to any B size RAM® double socket arm
- Made of marine-grade aluminum for durability and reliability in the most demanding environments
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
OVERVIEWFor M8 handlebar bolts, the RAM-B-367U motorcycle handlebar base will replace the existing bolt with a 1" B size ball. This rubber ball base provides shock and vibration damping, and is compatible with a wide variety of B size RAM® double socket arms and device holders. The RAM-B-367U motorcycle handlebar base will work with any motorcycle that features an 8mm bolt or smaller on its structure. A smaller bolt can be used, though the load capacity decreases with the bolt size.
(1) M8 x 55mm Socket Head Cap Screw
(1) M8 x 60mm Socket Head Cap Screw
(1) M8 x 65mm Socket Head Cap Screw
B Size (1")
Standard Use: 2 lbs
Heavy-Duty Use: 1 lb
ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONTo determine if these bolts are compatible with your motorcycle measure the bolt for the diameter and add 30mm to the length. If it matches one of the 55, 60, or 65 mm length, then you can use the appropriate bolt supplied with the mount. If it does not match, you may be able to source the correct length of bolt locally or from your BMW dealer. Be sure to use the correct torque spec when attaching the mount.