AVIATION MECHANIC HANDBOOK, CRANE
A core reference manual for mechanics, aircraft owners, and pilots, this book compiles specs from stacks of reference books and government publications into a handy, toolboxsize guide. Includes information critical to maintaining an aircraft. Your single source for:
- applicable mathematics, conversions, and formulas
- aircraft nomenclature, controls, and system specs
- material tool identifications
- hardware sizes equivalents
- metal fabrication and fabric covering techniques
- composite materials
- aircraft batteries
- inspections, corrosion detection control
- aircraft tire and spark plug information
- the most frequently used measurements, scales, charts, diagrams... and much more.
This Eighth Edition contains the latest industry practices and serves as a single source for applicable mathematics, conversions, formulas, aircraft nomenclature, controls, system specs, material and tool identifications, hardware sizes and equivalents, inspections, corrosion detection and control, the most frequently used measurements, scales, charts, diagrams and much more.
Softcover, 4.875 x 6.875 inches, 400 pages, illustrated and indexed. Also available in eBook format.