TEST PREP PLUS, AMT POWERPLANT
Includes 5 FREE practice tests with ASA’s online simulated testing program at no additional cost!
Rely on the most trusted source in aviation training with ASA’s Fast-Track Test Guides to prepare for your FAA Knowledge Exams. Test questions are supported with answers, thorough and succinct explanations, and references for further study.
What is required to become a skilled and effective airframe and powerplant (A&P) aviation mechanic? Although some individuals possess more knowledge and skills than others, no one is a natural-born aviation mechanic. Competent aviation mechanics become so through study, training, and experience.
This knowledge test guide will answer most of your questions about taking an aviation mechanic Powerplant knowledge test by covering the following areas: knowledge test eligibility requirements; knowledge areas on the tests; descriptions of the tests; process for taking a knowledge test; use of test aids and materials; cheating or other unauthorized conduct; validity of Airman Test Reports; and retesting procedures.
Use Fast Track 2023 Powerplant Test Guide for the AMP Aviation Mechanic—Powerplant Knowledge Exam.
- Questions, answers, and explanations arranged to accelerate learning and encourage retention.
- FAA test figures incorporated near the questions and explanations for easy reference.
- Free updates keep you current with test changes.
- Includes test tips and instructions, an Oral & Practical Study Guide, and 5 online practice tests at no additional cost!
- Based on the original Fast-Track Series by Dale Crane.