JEPPESEN - INSTRUMENT/COMMERCIAL TEXTBOOK
- Instrument Rating and Commercial Pilot Requirements
- Principles of Instrument Flight
- The Flight Environment
- Instrument Charts and Procedures
- Aviation Weather
- IFR and Commercial Pilot Operations
- Commercial Maneuvers
- Accepted by the FAA Airman Training and Certification Branch as the primary resource for use in Jeppesen's instrument and commercial training curriculums.
- Provides concise and complete explanations of the advanced concepts that enable you to effectively operate in the instrument and commercial flight environments.
- Covers both FAA and Jeppesen instrument chart symbology.
- Includes scenarios for you to follow the steps of instrument procedures using highlighted charts and depictions of instrument indications.
- Presents step-by-step procedure diagrams and Airman Certification Standards (ACS) excerpts to help you visualize and understand each commercial maneuver.
- Includes strategically-placed Discovery Insets to enhance your learning.
- Contains Summary Checklists, Key Terms, and Questions designed to help you review and prepare for both the FAA knowledge texts and checkrides.