2023, FAR/AIM, Regulations Book
ASA has built a reputation for providing the aviation community with the most accurate and reliable FAR AIM products available. The 2023 FAR AIM book continues this tradition, containing complete and uptodate information from Titles 14 and 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations (14 and 49 CFR) pertinent to General Aviation, Sport Pilots, Flight Instructors, and Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) operators, combined with the Aeronautical Information Manual (AIM), and a FREE email subscription service for you to receive updated information as it is released by the FAA.
Convenient handbooksized 6" x 9" format includes:
- Parts 1, 43, 48, 61, 67, 68, 71, 73, 91, 97, 103, 105, 107, 110, 117, 119, 135, 136, 137, 141, 142, NTSB 830, TSA 1552, and Aeronautical Information Manual, Pilot Controller Glossary, NASA Aviation Safety Reporting System Form
- Free updates available online and via email subscription service for instant access to regulation and procedural changes. Sign up on our FAR AIM Updates page.
- Changes and updates since last edition clearly identified
- Includes 14 CFR and 49 Parts pertinent to General Aviation, Pilots, Drone Operators, and Instructors
- Pilot's Bill of Rights
- Comprehensive FAR AIM index
- Suggested regulation study list for each certificate and rating
- Unabridged AIM, including fullcolor graphics
- Tabs included for quick reference
ASA’s FAR AIM books have been the standard regulatory reference of the industry since 1940. ASA consolidates the FAA regulations and procedures into easytouse reference books of information pertinent to pilots, flight crew, and aviation maintenance technicians.